Welcome to Bet Bolton, the free betting and sports news for all Bolton Wanderers fans around the world.
The team have put a summary of Facts and Figures below for Bolton Wanderers FC, these are free to all our readers.
The Football Ground is now known as the Macron Stadium. ( Previously Reebok Stadium)
The stadium capacity is 29,000.
The current record holder for the most goals scored is held by Nat Lofthouse, and stands at 285 goals.
The local derby teams are Bury and Blackburn Rovers.
The Official League is the English Championship.
Bolton Football Club was formed in 1874 and renamed to Bolton in 1877.
For anyone wishing to visit the ground, we recommend looking at the Stadium Guide resource here.
For the latest news we recommend the Bolton FC Facebook page.
Also the Official Bolton Youtube page has some great videos to watch.
Follow Bolton FC with Google +
Some mobile resources can be found on the Bolton Instagram page here.
Keep up to date with the latest News concerning Bolton Wanderers FC with the useful news feed below:
- Sat, 07 Dec 2019 18:39:21 +0000: Bolton Wanderers 2-2 AFC Wimbledon - BBC Sport
Joe Dodoo scores a stoppage-time header to earn Bolton a point at home to fellow League One strugglers AFC Wimbledon.
- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 20:33:22 +0000: Owen Coyle named Chennaiyin boss in Indian Super League - BBC Sport
Former Burnley and Bolton boss Owen Coyle has been named the new manager of Indian Super League club Chennaiyin.
- Tue, 26 Nov 2019 17:03:43 +0000: Jlloyd Samuel death: Footballer's body 'too burnt' for visual ID - BBC Sport
Jlloyd Samuel was identified by blood and dental tests after dying in his burning car, an inquest hears.
- Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:53:33 +0000: Accrington 7-1 Bolton: Wanderers boss Keith Hill bemused by Stanley thrashing - BBC Sport
Bolton Wanderers boss Keith Hill says he "doesn't understand" his team's display during their 7-1 loss at Accrington Stanley.
- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:54:03 +0000: Bolton Wanderers: English Football League to appeal against 'lenient' punishment - BBC Sport
The English Football League will appeal against the suspended points deduction given to Bolton over unfulfilled fixtures