Welcome to Bet Bolton, the free betting and sports news for all Bolton Wanderers fans around the world.
The team have put a summary of Facts and Figures below for Bolton Wanderers FC, these are free to all our readers.
The Football Ground is now known as the Macron Stadium. ( Previously Reebok Stadium)
The stadium capacity is 29,000.
The current record holder for the most goals scored is held by Nat Lofthouse, and stands at 285 goals.
The local derby teams are Bury and Blackburn Rovers.
The Official League is the English Championship.
Bolton Football Club was formed in 1874 and renamed to Bolton in 1877.
For anyone wishing to visit the ground, we recommend looking at the Stadium Guide resource here.
For the latest news we recommend the Bolton FC Facebook page.
Also the Official Bolton Youtube page has some great videos to watch.
Follow Bolton FC with Google +
Some mobile resources can be found on the Bolton Instagram page here.
Keep up to date with the latest News concerning Bolton Wanderers FC with the useful news feed below:
- Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:44:33 +0000: Bolton Wanderers 0-2 Newport County - BBC Sport
Tristan Abrahams scores two second half goals as Newport County move up to third in League Two with victory at winless Bolton.
- Sat, 26 Sep 2020 13:15:55 +0000: Arthur Gnahoua & Lloyd Isgrove: Bolton Wanderers sign striker and winger - BBC Sport
Bolton Wanderers sign ex-Macclesfield striker Arthur Gnahoua and Wales Under-21 winger Lloyd Isgrove on one-year deals.
- Sat, 19 Sep 2020 17:27:34 +0000: Colchester United 2-0 Bolton Wanderers - BBC Sport
Bolton Wanderers continue to seek their first point and first goal in League Two after slipping to defeat at Colchester United.
- Sat, 12 Sep 2020 16:41:05 +0000: Bolton Wanderers 0-1 Forest Green Rovers - BBC Sport
Carl Winchester fires Forest Green to victory at Bolton, who are yet to win under new boss Ian Evatt.
- Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:06:54 +0000: EFL 2020-21: How can I watch or follow my team this season? - BBC Sport
As the new English Football League season begins on Friday behind closed doors, how can fans follow their club?