Welcome to Bet Bolton, the free betting and sports news for all Bolton Wanderers fans around the world.
The team have put a summary of Facts and Figures below for Bolton Wanderers FC, these are free to all our readers.
The Football Ground is now known as the Macron Stadium. ( Previously Reebok Stadium)
The stadium capacity is 29,000.
The current record holder for the most goals scored is held by Nat Lofthouse, and stands at 285 goals.
The local derby teams are Bury and Blackburn Rovers.
The Official League is the English Championship.
Bolton Football Club was formed in 1874 and renamed to Bolton in 1877.
For anyone wishing to visit the ground, we recommend looking at the Stadium Guide resource here.
For the latest news we recommend the Bolton FC Facebook page.
Also the Official Bolton Youtube page has some great videos to watch.
Follow Bolton FC with Google +
Some mobile resources can be found on the Bolton Instagram page here.
Keep up to date with the latest News concerning Bolton Wanderers FC with the useful news feed below:
- Sat, 06 Aug 2022 17:11:44 +0000: Bolton Wanderers 3-0 Wycombe Wanderers - BBC Sport
Kyle Dempsey scores twice as Bolton beat last season's play-off finalists Wycombe in League One.
- Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:50:45 +0000: Ipswich Town 1-1 Bolton Wanderers - BBC Sport
Ipswich and Bolton share the spoils at Portman Road after an entertaining 1-1 draw on the opening day of the League One season.
- Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:44:17 +0000: Bolton sign defender Toal from Derry City - BBC Sport
Bolton Wanderers sign defender Eoin Toal on a three-year deal from Derry City for an undisclosed fee.
- Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:43:33 +0000: Derby to face Mansfield in two EFL competitions - BBC Sport
Derby will take on Mansfield in two EFL competitions having been drawn against them in the Carabao Cup and Papa Johns Trophy.
- Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:28:42 +0000: Rooney's Derby host Oxford in League One opener - BBC Sport
Financially struggling Derby County's first League One game in 36 years will be at home to Oxford United on 30 July.