Welcome to Bet Bolton, the free betting and sports news for all Bolton Wanderers fans around the world.
The team have put a summary of Facts and Figures below for Bolton Wanderers FC, these are free to all our readers.
The Football Ground is now known as the Macron Stadium. ( Previously Reebok Stadium)
The stadium capacity is 29,000.
The current record holder for the most goals scored is held by Nat Lofthouse, and stands at 285 goals.
The local derby teams are Bury and Blackburn Rovers.
The Official League is the English Championship.
Bolton Football Club was formed in 1874 and renamed to Bolton in 1877.
For anyone wishing to visit the ground, we recommend looking at the Stadium Guide resource here.
For the latest news we recommend the Bolton FC Facebook page.
Also the Official Bolton Youtube page has some great videos to watch.
Follow Bolton FC with Google +
Some mobile resources can be found on the Bolton Instagram page here.
Keep up to date with the latest News concerning Bolton Wanderers FC with the useful news feed below:
- Fri, 20 May 2022 18:09:21 +0000: 'What a day, what a game' - Why 2011-12 final day was the Premier League's greatest ever - BBC Sport
Ten years on, BBC Sport looks back on a thrilling final day of the 2011-12 Premier League season.
- Wed, 11 May 2022 11:55:29 +0000: FA Cup 2021-22: This season's biggest shocks - BBC Sport
Watch the biggest upsets from this season's FA Cup, with Manchester United, Newcastle United and Leicester City losing to lower-league opposition.
- Mon, 09 May 2022 14:25:11 +0000: Jack Iredale: Bolton Wanderers sign left-back on three-year deal - BBC Sport
Bolton Wanderers sign left-back Jack Iredale on a three-year deal following his release by Cambridge United.
- Tue, 03 May 2022 14:19:14 +0000: Bolton Wanderers: Nathan Delfouneso & Alex Baptiste among released players - BBC Sport
Alex Baptiste, Andrew Tutte, Liam Gordon, Nathan Delfouneso and Liam Edwards are among the players released by Bolton.
- Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:51:30 +0000: Bolton Wanderers 4-2 Fleetwood Town: Fleetwood avoid relegation despite loss - BBC Sport
Fleetwood Town secure their League One status despite a 4-2 defeat at Bolton Wanderers, as rivals Gillingham also lose to be confined to relegation.